Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Israel's Only Option for Peace

For those of you who know me, or at least for those who have read my writing, let me state firstly welcome to my blog. For those of you who haven't read my writing before I hope you'll find what you read here engaging and at least thought provoking.

Today I would like to address the situation in Israel. Firstly, let me shout out my support to Israel. My only question or perhaps critique that I might throw their way would be why they waited so long to address this issue. Israel has bent over backwards holding out an olive branch to those Arabs who surround Israel and have been spat on for their efforts. These are people who DO NOT want to coexist with Israel and have openly, for years, advocated for the eradication of the nation of Israel and the elimination of Jews all together.

Any other country in the world would have long ago addressed this situation in a far more draconian way than what Israel has thus far. The Palestinian terrorists/cowards regularly use their own women and children as human shields in an effort to create civilian casualties in an effort to get the world sentiment bent against Israel. What I find interesting is that the world media is playing into that agenda and all we here over and over again is "Israel is attacking civilians" or "Israel is killing women and children". If these terrorists/cowards really wanted to protect their own people they would NOT hide behind these women and children when shooting at Israeli soldiers.

It is time for Israel to remove the Palestinians from GAZA and nationalize this land. The Iranian backed terrorists will never live in harmony with Israel and will forever spend internationally provided "aid" on munitions they will use to kill Jews wherever they can. Israel MUST protect itself and can only accomplish this by removing those terrorist elements that wish to kill Israelis.

Enough said on this point.

No comments: